Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
InsideABAC provides authenticated resources to Students and Employees of ABAC. Visit InsideABAC at Inside.abac.edu and login with your abac credentials.
MyABAC is getting a face lift and a new quick access URL. Students and Employees can now access MyABAC at my.abac.edu. The new portal will remain in testing for spring semester 2020. Users can still access resources via idaptive.
- Must be at least 11 characters long.
- Must meet password complexity rules.
- Passwords must contain characters from the following four types of characters:
- English upper case (A-Z)
- English lower case (a-z)
- Numbers (0-9)
- Non-alphanumeric special characters ($, !, %, ^, @ …)
- Password change will be required every 180 days (You will be prompted to change your password).
- Cannot reuse last four passwords.
- A password cannot contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters.
- Password must not contain easily accessible or guessable personal information about the user or user’s family, such as birthdays, children’s names, addresses, etc.
Password Standard Highlights:
- All passwords shall be treated as sensitive, confidential information and shall not be shared with anyone including, but not limited to, administrative assistants, system administrators, and helpdesk personnel.
- Passwords shall not be stored in clear text.
- Users shall not write passwords down or store them anywhere in their office or publicly. Do not store passwords in a file on any computer system, including smart devices, without encryption.
- Passwords shall not be inserted into email messages or other forms of electronic communication unless encrypted.
- If an account or password is suspected of being compromised, the incident must be immediately reported to the Office of Technology Services (OTS).
Reference: USG IT Handbook Section 5.12.3 - USG Password Security and Composition Standard
Educational Technology Resources
How to get Technology Assistance
Do you need assistance with technology in your classroom?
You have come to the right place! This LibGuide's purpose is to provide a repository of resources for the faculty and staff at ABAC, however, if you don't find what you are looking for please don't hesitate to contact me. I may not have all the answers at the time but I will work with you to find and implement the right solution for your needs.