Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
You can log in to your library account using the 'Sign In' link in the top right corner of the GIL Find page. Use your Stallions email address and password. Once you are logged in, click on your name, which should have appeared where the 'Sign In' link was before. Then click on 'My Library Account'.
From your account, you can view loans, due dates, requests, and the Galileo password, as well as renew items.
GIL Find @ ABAC
This search bar accesses GIL Find @ ABAC, the catalog of books, audiovisual recordings, periodicals, and other items held at the Baldwin Library. You can also expand your search results to include items from the other institutions in the University System of Georgia by using the drop-down menu to the right of the search bar after you have run a search.
Ordering Items from Other Institutions
GIL Find provides a service known as GIL Express, which allows you to order books from other USG schools. To use this service:
- Log in to your account by clicking "Sign in" in the upper right hand corner. You will use your ABAC email address and password to log in
- Search for the item you wish to request, making sure to use the drop-down menu next to the search bar to search the University System of Georgia
- Once you have found the item you wish to order, click on the "Get It" link, which should be located beneath the bold "Check Holdings"
- Select "More Libraries", and then select the institution with which you would like to place the order
- Click on "Request"
- Set your Pick Up Institution to Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
- Optionally, set a "Not Needed After" date; note that this does not set the item's due date, but sets an expiration date on your request
- Click the "Request" button to place the request; your item should arrive at the Baldwin Library within two to three business days